Donald Maass Workshop - The Fire In Fiction

THESE Women
2016 Reading List
Reviewing the Year & Plotting the Next
Frankenfoot and the Writing Frenzy
Starting Over--Again.

Categories

#THESE Women, Women March, Trump Policies, marginalized, discrimination, femenism,
Apology
Everyday Writing
Favorite Places, Indie Book Stores
flooding, Missouri, thunderstorm, small towns,
Frankenfoot, The Carlton, Writing Frenzy, Foot Surgery
Fun Stuff
Holidays
ivy, ivy league, prune, edit, fiction, blog, wise old woman, neighbor
manuscript evaluation, editing
Marketing
NaNo, writing, blog, writers
new novels, works in progress, kidney failure, transplants, Transplant tourism, china
New Year, Goals, Year in Review, Lists, Accomplishments
Newsworthy Notes
Once Upon a Time, Robert Carlyle, Rumplestiltskin, Mr. Gold, query letter, grant
Published
Words of Wisdom
Writing Forums, Q & A
Writing Groups, Critique Groups, Improving Writing Skills
powered by

Page & Paragraph

Donald Maass Workshop - The Fire In Fiction

I just signed up for the

If you are interested attending, just follow the links.

Based on his best-selling reference book, the Fire in Fiction workshop helps writers discover the passion, purpose, and techniques to make their writing great.  Donald Maass is a literary agent, president of the Donald Maass Literary Agency, and author of Writing the Breakout Novel as well as Fire in Fiction.  His popular workshops are sought after by writers of every genre.

12 Comments to Donald Maass Workshop - The Fire In Fiction:

Comments RSS
ANU Foundation course on Thursday, June 06, 2013 4:58 AM
Thank you for posting this great content regarding the Donald Maass Workshop - The Fire In Fiction. I was searching for this subject for a long time. I found your post quiet interesting. Keep sharing.
Reply to comment

Tammy on Thursday, June 06, 2013 9:51 PM
Glad you enjoyed the post. I learned a great deal at the Donald Maass Workshop. Now if I can only get him to represent me and my novels...

learn real estate investment banking on Wednesday, December 11, 2013 3:49 AM
Interesting post it is! Yes man, this is a superb step that you have made some questions to increase your company’s success. So keep it up! I hope you will go peak of the success. Thanks !!
Reply to comment

learn business ethics articles on Monday, December 16, 2013 1:30 AM
I was searching for the matter you shared through blog. It is quite interesting and obviously very informative for me. Thanks you very much! I thank you for sharing this very nice information. I always want and love reading quality contents. Keep sharing. Best wishes for your further efforts.!!!
Reply to comment

learn investment managment software on Monday, December 16, 2013 2:39 AM
I found this post of yours to be really helpful and guiding. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us. !!!
Reply to comment

learn real estate broker on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 2:21 AM
All the efforts you put in the blog post is appreciable. Entire blog is informative. Looking forward to read more blogs and contents from you. !!
Reply to comment

click here for real state on Wednesday, December 25, 2013 6:01 AM
I love how you write - deep and soulful truths, revealed simply but has such a profound impact. Thank you for writing this, I love where you say, 'Our restoration is daily. And our surgeon is skilled at pinpointing the cancer in order to remove it, with kind precision.' This is so true. Beautiful as you are :) !!!
Reply to comment

learn investments for hotel on Wednesday, December 25, 2013 6:33 AM
Very efficiently written article. It will be useful to anyone who usess it, as well as myself. Keep doing what you are doing – i will definitely read more posts. !!!
Reply to comment

learn hobby for sales on Wednesday, December 25, 2013 9:07 AM
I love the title. I love that you are not watering down the pain, the triggers, nor the trauma we cause those we love. And oh for the grace. Thank you Jesus. I often tell Jesus there are not words for the grandeur of him. That's how I felt when I read your blog. There aren't words for all he is and does. Bless you. Thank you for sharing. May we all leave drops of milk on our walls.... !!!
Reply to comment

learn to sale cheap homes on Friday, December 27, 2013 12:40 AM
There is apparently a bunch to know about this. I feel you made various good points in features also.!!!
Reply to comment

ray ban wayfarer sale on Thursday, September 25, 2014 6:43 AM
Thanks , I have just been looking for information about this subject for ages and yours is the best I've discovered till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure about the source?
Reply to comment

swiss army watches for women on Sunday, January 04, 2015 3:55 AM
WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..more wait .. ?
Reply to comment